Sunday, January 17, 2010

Let It Rain!


I love the rain, the sound of it the smell of it. Due to my secret alter ego, that only the closest person to me really knows, Lazy D, mainly because I've brought out this side in her, the rain is the alixer that brings him out. It gives me an excuse to cancel plans, and stay inside, roll up a J or a B, mix and pour up a cocktail, or pour a glass of wine, and just chill. Mind you although my body may be in a state of perpetual relaxation,, my mind, conscience is working overtime. That's the gift and the curse of theses rainy days, even now as I'm typing my thoughts onto this machine, I can hear the rain chattering as it falls to the streets. The rain!

Forces you to think, forces one to address issues that due to the hustle, and bustle of a day without it, one may ignore or set aside for another time. There's one thing that I can't shake right now haven't been able to shake for a couple of days now. When something is over, and you know it has been for a while, why do we still long to cling to the it? It's like eating something that's really good, even after you've had your fill, you still take bites, just to relish in the flavor, Can you be gluttunous when it comes to love? I don't know just rambling, My BF, who blogs tells me, that I could use this as therapy to get thoughts out of my head, or even better to address how I really feel. One thought is overpowering all others right now, Break Ups Suck. The ideal situation would be not to have a girlfriend but a close female companion, whom you can share intimate time with, No titles, No Obligations, No Rules! Just an understanding of affection that's ok, hugs , kisses, sex ,cuddling, yeah coming from a man, I know it sounds like a win win, but really someone who understands the sharing of the combination of male and female energy. Sounds Good!

The Rain whispers to me everything happens for a reason. The rain SHOUTS, get over it, grab your balls, she is what you told her she'd be. a long learned lesson! But I wanna keep learning from her, I'm so selfish, yeah I know! So! Who isn't! Especially when it comes to personal happiness.

The Rain says the Time is Now, you've experienced the ups and downs of love, you've survived, and although I failed the bread test, lol, (inside joke )you know you're a survivor. The rain yells remember your first love music, you've completely abandoned her, rekindle that flame. She'll Always love you! Remember your guitar , now that's a woman who sings for you.

The rain says let me wash it away, and tomorrow it'll be better. Believe what you know, " Go Confidently in the directions of your dreams, Live the Life you've imagined!" Thoreau!

I have no religious allegiance but I talk to the spirit of the universe daily, and I have to say Thank You, for not allowing me to avoid the unavoidable, it's a new year , let's get it. What you want it to be that's what it will be. Be unwavered in youre confidence, be strong, enjoy!

1 comment: