Thursday, March 3, 2011

Progress Bitches!

These last few days have been awesome!  I've started to work a new gig, JAH IS AWESOME BTW!  not exactly my cup of tea but it's still a cool ass set to be on.  I'm currently a field PA on the set of Tough Enough which is the WWF 's reality show for their next big wrestling superstar, these motherfuckers are hilarious, but it's also inspiring to see someone going after their dreams, annnddd tolerate all of the bullshit that reality competition shows put one through!  Plus I'm also back on set, it's home where I love to be right in the mix, walkie in my ear running aroung, soaking up everything my mind can sponge.  One of the AD's has left so today I was informed that the talent has requested me to be their liason to the producers , directors etc.! What! I've only been on set for 3 days prior to today , and already I've made an outstanding impression.  Getting more and more secure in my new skin,  the confidence recognition of accepting the demeanor of manhood, masculine disposition , is very empowering! I love it!  I 've taken responsibility of the fact that my  life to date has been what I've made it, my shortcomings, and failures only rest on my shoulders, and it's a superb feeling to truly embrace the idea that my life is what I choose to make it! I direct my own documentary,  recorded through the lens of my eyes, and edited by my mind! And 'm not going to lie alot of scenes are being deleted for better footage ha!

I'm enjoying writing at this moment , it's fairly freeing to allow these words to spill out of my mind, and por through my fingers, soaking the keyboard with my thoughts.  I'm in the process of transforming spiritually first, then mentally, and the result has been literally a physical transformation, I'm down 15 lbs this year!  I've lost this weight before too, but it always comes back in times of depression and sorrow, I have a feeling those days are over.  I've made another fresh start, and although I've stumbled out of the gate a bit, it seems I've found my stride, and now I've got my eyes on winning this race , and not just finishing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment